Full-Time | $17-20/hour
The Concrete Finisher is responsible for providing a variety of finishes to Great Lakes Superior Walls’ manufactured precast concrete walls. This position may be required to perform other tasks as well.
Essential Job Functions and Duties
Performs a variety of tasks involving strenuous manual labor in residential and commercial construction projects; performs manual work in applying a finish to prefabricated concrete walls.
Reviews work orders (prints) to understand type of finishes to be applied to the prefabricated concrete walls.
- Uses trowels, brooms, texture rollers and edgers to apply finishes.
- Accurately fastens window and door frames with support frame to the form carriage.
- Attaches furring strips and ledges as designated by the builder prints.
- Applies decorative imitation brick and fieldstone templates to the concrete walls.
- Ensures all necessary hardware is inserted into the concrete walls.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- HS diploma or equivalent.
- Basic math skills
- Maintain an acceptable attendance record.
- Able to safely use ladders.
- Able to read a tape measure within 1/16th of an inch.
- Able to communicate with customers, co-workers and management.
- Appearance should be acceptable to the general public.
- Previous concrete finishing experience preferred.
- Self-motivated and able to work without direct supervision.
- Team oriented with the willingness to take direction from others.